Sunday, July 8, 2007

Melody - I Did Yo Boyfriend



Melody On Her MySpace

Music is my life! I'm a singer, a songwriter and Oh Yeah.. an Actress lol :)..so people tell me anyway. Really I am inspired by the Jennifer Hudson story I love the underdog becoming the champ! Now, my journey begins...as I've just signed a 5 album deal with Epic/SonyBMG through The pH4mula Music Company!!! Thanks Julian. LOL!!!! I'm now on the record label that is responsible for the highest selling album of all time....."THRILLER"....that's right, Michael Jackson is my labelmate! Along with J-Lo, Omarion, Sean Kingston, Kat Deluna, Shakira, Sade and even Ozzy Osbourne!!! Look out for my album soon!
Singing is my passion! I have been doing it since my eyes were at my knees(lol) translation since I was young :), My Mom would enter me in all types competitions and I was/am the local entertainment for any houseguest at Mommy's house..:)

I love to sing, but songwriting is also very important in my life.It is a great way to express my emotions and to allow others to truly know who you are. I'm influenced by pretty much anything, but nothing drives me to write a song quite like a bad situation! For me, that’s one of the great things about songwriting: taking a negative thing and channeling it into something positive. I've written a few songs but I am still learning this craft, my mentor and writing partner is The Ph4mula..he is the producer and genius behind my upcoming album along with K-BooGIE.

I am so grateful for MySpace, it gives me the opportunity to connect with fans, allows you to hear my Muzic and stay updated on what's happening in my life! I genuinely love reading every comment and message: they are such inspirations for me so keep writing them! Let me know what you want to hear/see on the page and I will do my best to fulfil requests. This site is a personal expression for me and I'm always updating, so please be patient with any imperfections! The imperfections make it beautiful anyway…


MELODY MOTTO : "IF YOUR HEART BELIEVES IT, THEN YOUR MIND CAN ACHIEVE IT."

LUV,

♥MELODY♥



Download Melody - I Did Yo Boyfriend

1 comment:

Ahmad Isnaini said...

untuk blogmu http://sexybikinilingerie.blogspot.com/ (http://sexybikinilingerie.blogspot.com/2007/06/plus-size-queen-black-floral-lace-cami.html) dan lain-lain. Tolong jangan ngambil kontent dari blogku http://sexywomanlingerie.blogspot.com , kalo mau silahkan daftar dan ambil sendiri di Amazon, yang kamu copy dari blogku masih ada id afiliasi amazon ku 15n41n1-20 (kalo ada yang beli, aku yg dapet duitny), makanya aku tau kamu ngambil konten afiliasi ku ke amazon. Aku gak akan laporin ke google, tapi orang lain yang kamu ambil kontentnya mungkin akan laporin kamu ke adsense. jadi sebaiknya hati-hati kalo ngambil dari blog orang.

Dan untuk templatenya, tulisan dan link "Originaly Template:Isnaini" tolong diperbaiki, karena link nya salah.