Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Melanie C's Diet



Mel C has spoken about how her excessive dieting during the heydays of the Spice Girls may have left her unable to conceive. Well there is already a Baby Spice in the group.
Speaking to the Sun, the singer says “I got so thin when I wasn’t eating my periods stopped and my bones become very fragile. I may have done permanent damage. I hope I’m still in with a chance.”It took me a long time to recover from the whole experience that was the Spice Girls. I had put pressure to on myself to look a certain way. I went to the gym constantly and trained constantly. I wasn’t eating properly. I wanted to get as perfect as I could knowing that perfection is impossible and that got me very sick.”

Speaking about her life now away from the spotlight, Sporty Spice says “I’m happy with my situation but I want to be a mum and I’d like more than one child.”

Well you could always follow Angelina’s example and adopt.
No wonder Mel took lots of time thinking about reunion...



Credits to: V.I.P. Music Only!

2 comments:

carlotta1924 said...

i love melanie c. =)

koolsonic said...

hehe,,tapi mel c emang keren kalo agak kurusan sih,,moga2 spice girls cepat rilis album baru yah..gw baru tau neh kalo ternyata spice girls dah mau keluarin greatest hits taun 2006 tapi ga jadi. hmm kenapa ga jadi ya? ;p