Monday, May 28, 2007
Friends On Top List
This life so funny, yeah, so many type of human, about being lying and ego... I have a friend, never meet before... he said i'm gonna on the top list... but when I check it up, I'm not, the silly thing, he asked me for he on my top list, but I know, he must be lying, that's why I'm not puttin' this guy on my top list, silly but it's real. You know what... to have a friend, or real friend, not easy like you want, friends just come and go, but to find trusted pal, that's hard. By the way, so many people being silly, and by the way, I have many friends, who do you think you are? want to be on my top list... you can't keep your commitment, why should I keep you... you are just rubbish for me... sorry... but it's true... and I think this person don't have many friends, that's why he always wanting to be on the top list on people's list... shame...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment